15 Oktober 2018 - No. 48, Jalan Pertama 1, Pusat Perdagangan Danga Utama, 81300 Johor Bahru, Johor.
We are looking for someone who love sales and enjoy meeting new people and also able to inspire our customers by provide ideal living space solution.
This role will take you on a journey of:
- Enhance your communication skill by meeting with different customers.
- Inspire your customers by provide your idea for ideal kitchen and wardrobe designs and space planning solutions.
- Able to prepare sales quotations and process sales orders.
- Installations coordination and able to ensure timeline are met effectively.
- Follow up on sales prospects, weekly reviews, payment collection and after sales service.
- Develop self image by display a high level of customer relations service and professionalism when dealing with customers.
What we are offering:
- Best performers will be awarded attractive commission & incentive oversea trip
- Skill and knowledge from kitchen & wardrobe specialist company.
- Training & personal development.
- Work-life balance - Go exercise! you can enjoy gym subsidy monthly.
You are welcome to apply if you have these qualities:
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Interior Design or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales is required for this position; however, fresh graduates with interior design background will also be considered as intensive training will be provided.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Well versed in Chinese communication will be added advantage.
- Strong persuasion and closing skills.
- Willing to work on weekend and public holidays, off day on weekday.
- Possess own transport.
Signature is built on a tradition of trusted and reliable product quality. Our humble beginnings in 1994 as a distributor and retailer of modular kitchen systems have enabled us to keep our perspective, while consistently striving for growth.
As we grew from strength to strength, Signature International Berhad was incorporated and listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad in 2008.
The brand’s portfolio thrives on maintaining a good balance between project and retail clients, while retail clientele values our product quality and service experiences, the architects and designers appreciate the unparalleled versatility offered by Signature. The clientele continues to grow, as the brand expands its presence internationally.
To date, SignatureKitchen holds the record of the largest kitchen retail network in Malaysia with a substantial presence across 15 countries in both retail and corporate project segments.
As a kitchen specialist for more than a decade, we are passionate about our products. We understand what it takes to meet the demands of a hectic modern lifestyle. Through years of experience and commitment to continual improvement, we excel and strive to provide kitchens that are designed with both individual lifestyle and functional requirements in mind. We pride ourselves in providing products that are of high quality and innovative because we are able to combine style with practicality and timeless designs with technology.
This is what makes us different.