03 Oktober 2018 - No 44 & 46, Jalan Molek 1/10, Taman Molek 81100, Johor Bahru
Duties & Resposibilities
- Consistently meeting individual sales targets and strive to achieve the sales targets.
- Working together with Team Leader/Managers for sales action plans.
- Follow strict discipline and performs administration works such as Daily log in attendance and submission of daily sales reports.
- Actively work and participate on CEPS, road shows, E3 counters, blitz, bon on own effort or working together with other team members to achieve the desired sales result.
- Responsible in implementing all service improvement measures and initiatives developed by the Bank within the stipulated timeframe set.
- Acts as a liaison with internal departments/other branches to meet customer’s needs/demands and to provide quality service to these customers.
- Works closely with the Team Leader/Manager on complaints and actively participates in solving the matter by providing accurate information, solutions and alternatives.
- Ensures all operational procedures are maintained within stipulated guidelines/regulations, audit requirements, compliance and other procedure manuals pertaining to the job.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in sales related industry
- SPM holders and fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Sales experience in Credit Cards, Personal Loans or other bank products and direct sales environment would be an added advantage.
- Able to commit to retail working hours
- Good communication skills
- Only Malaysian citizens should apply
About HSBC in Malaysia
HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad was locally incorporated in 1984 and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited (a company under the HSBC Group). In 2007, HSBC Bank Malaysia was the first locally incorporated foreign bank to be awarded an Islamic banking subsidiary licence in Malaysia, and HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad, a full-fledged Islamic bank wholly owned by HSBC Bank Malaysia, commenced operations in August 2008. HSBC in Malaysia has a network of 68 branches nationwide, of which 26 are HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad branches. HSBC Amanah Malaysia Berhad also has offsite ATMs established in 31 locations nationwide. In 2006, HSBC was the first foreign bank to be awarded a Takaful (Islamic insurance) license in Malaysia. HSBC Amanah Takaful (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, a joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia Pacific) Holdings Limited (49% shareholding), Jerneh Asia Berhad (31% shareholding) and Employees Provident Fund Board of Malaysia (20% shareholding) commenced operations in August 2006.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is the founding member of the HSBC Group, which serves our customers through four global businesses: Retail Banking and Wealth Management, Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Private Banking. The Group serves customers worldwide from around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. With assets of US$2,522bn at 31 December 2017, HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.