11 Oktober 2018 -
- Participate in sales campaigns, promotions, road show and project launches.
- Perform marketing research and marketing analysis.
- Attend to walk-in customers, incoming calls and enquiries from customers.
- Closely monitor all property transactions at booking stage.
- Act as sales coordinator for SPA signing arrangement.
- Assist in collections and credit card settlement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management in Property Development/Real Estate Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Preferably with 1 year related experience for this position.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outgoing, proactive and energetic personalities.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
We are looking for an independent and hardworking individual to join our company in Kuala Lumpur.