12 Oktober 2018 - Level 32, Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur
- Take lead to manage and monitor project Health, Safety & Environment from beginning to end.
- Candidates who are familiar with OSHAS standard & utility rail transport Safety & Health control standards are preferred
- Estimate implementation efforts and developing project Safety Health & Environment management.
- Manage and report to Project Manager for project Safety Health & Environment during site implementation including the implementation of permit To Work System, Daily Tool Box Meeting, Worker Certifications, PPE, Safety Equipments, Work site safety and Working Tools & Equipments.
- Effectively communicate project safety, health & Environment control expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Prepare Monthly Report as required by DOSH
- Safety Committee Meeting & Committee member updating.
- Develop site safety audit report & findings
- Develop and update JSA, Risk Assessment for each activity – ( joint discussion with technical team).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Must already attend related training and poses GREEN BOOK.
- Minimum 5 years experience in construction / telecommunication industry.
- Able to carry out safety audit, safety control, implement safety program and provide report.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Understand and familiar with main contractor & customer Safety, health & environment guidelines and requirements during site implementation
- Good communication skill, proactive and leadership
- Strong team player, good presentation and negotiation skills, able to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
For more Huawei Training information, please refer to the below.
- East Asia Network Sdn Bhd: http://www.easianetwork.com.my/
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd: https://www.infosyte.com/