08 Oktober 2018 -
- Maintain and deepen relationships with core portfolio of 30 MM clients
- Actively drive primary sales through acquisition of new MM customers and through new loans to existing clients
- Carry out account planning with product specialists to identify customers to engage, and products to offer based on their needs
- Monitor overall customer experience and pre-empt or address any process lapses or delays in TAT
- Ensure customers meet basic credit requirements, and maintain new Non-Performing Loans (NPL) within approved budget
- Provide the qualitative credit assessment for each application
- Work closely with Account Managers to prepare credit proposals
- Vet, sign and deliver Letters of Offer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in credit with exposure to credit risk management and commercial including credit processing, evaluation and appraisal is required for this position
- Possess strong credit writing and analytical skills
- Required skill(s): Networking, Market knowledge, Financial Analysis, Sales, Proactive, Energetic, Result Oriented and Possess good business acumen
The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia. The Group’s core businesses are streamlined into seven main business pillars, namely Group Retail Banking, Group Business & Transaction Banking, Group Wholesale Banking, Singapore Business Operations, Group Shariah Business, Group International Business and Group Insurance.
Group Wholesale Banking comprises Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Client Coverage, Group Treasury & Global Markets, Asset Management and Private Equity. All the seven business pillars are offered through the Group’s main subsidiaries, RHB Investment Bank Berhad, RHB Islamic Bank Berhad and RHB Insurance Berhad, while its asset management and unit trust businesses are undertaken by RHB Asset Management Sdn. Bhd. and RHB Islamic International Asset Management Berhad.
The Group’s regional presence now spans ten countries including Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Lao PDR and Myanmar. It is RHB Banking Group’s aspiration to continue to deliver superior customer experience and shareholder value; and to be recognised as a Leading Multinational Financial Services Group.