15 Oktober 2018 - nearby USJ 8, Subang Jaya
- Receiving new purchase requisitions, process order and sourcing for new quotation, suppliers and price negotiation when necessary
- Issuance of purchase order via MAPS and recording in register book
- Filing of purchase requisition and purchase order
- Liaise with account department for deposit or down payment for purchase
- Issuance of L/C Application form to finance manager when required
- Arrange bank guarantee/ shipping guarantee applicaiton when necessary
- To ensure all the relevant certificate of analysis is received from suppliers
- Follow-up on outstanding purchase order
- Attached P/O and D/O to GRN and forward to finance department for payment
- Other ad joc tasks as assigned by superior
- Evaluate suppliers performance and status in compliance of ISO 9001 standard
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Chinese(Must) & English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Posses own transport and able to work at Subang Jaya area.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Working hours: 8:30am - 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Salary: RM2,200 - RM3,500
Kindly email your resume to [email protected] or contact to Ms Joyce at 03-2031 1057 for further details.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd established in Malaysia in year 2001. Strategically located in Golden Triangle, the centre of Kuala Lumpur financial and commercial hub, we are within walking distance from KL Tower and KLCC. We specialize in the area of Permanent and Temporary Staffing. Our strength lies in the placement of Professional Japanese Speaking Executives and we have successfully matched many cases.
Product & Services
We assist our Clients in their search for dynamic individuals who are committed, responsible and possess high integrity. On top of recruitment service, we at Career Medi also provide interpretation and translation services to our Clients. Our Interpreters and Translators are able to work on part-time or full day assignment. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further enquiries. Our business hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Feel free to call us now should you have any queries on recruitment or job opportunity, our consultant will be ready to assist you. Job seekers are also welcome to send us your resume by email to [email protected] (English) / [email protected] (Japanese). Please state position(s) you are interested in, preferred location(s) and expected salary in the email. Our consultant will contact you should there be any suitable position available for you. Nevertheless you can always refer to the jobs we posted in here or visit our website for more available positions and information.
(Recruitment Business License No. JTK 1413) (Company No. 550162-U)
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 6.3B Level 6, Menara Weld, 76 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2031 1057
Fax: 03-2070 9878
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Ms Joyce
For more information, please visit our website: www.careermedi.com.my
(We regret that only the short-listed candidates will be notified)