A multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for Product Specialist to be based in Selangor or Penang.
Your new company
You'll be working for a reputable market-leader within the pharmaceutical industry who is looking for a Product Specialist to be based in Selangor or Penang, Malaysia. With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
Reporting to the Sales Manager, as a Product Specialist some of your main responsibilities will be:
- To handle product portfolio within the organization.
- To ensure financial and sales targets and goals are met or exceeded
- To develop short and long term sales growth strategies in assigned territories to achieve the overall company objectives and ensure the strategy is implemented at all levels within the organization
- To conduct market analysis, competition analysis, forecast product positioning and pricing, using both qualitative and quantitative research methods
- To implement sales strategies and tactics deployed by marketing dept.
- To conduct CME activities in assigned territories
- To establish and develop good relationship with relevant key opinion leaders in relevant therapeutic areas
- Territory: Central-based (KL and Selangor) or Penang-based (Northern region)
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have 2 -3 years of sales experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in dealing with hospitals and GP channels will be an advantage
- Good communication skills and proficient in English language
- This role is only open to Malaysians
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known multinational pharmaceutical company. Training will also be provided to the employees. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at +603 7611 8600 for more inquiries about this job. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Amirah for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. To connect with a recruiting expert at Hays, visit us at www.hays.com.sg or follow Hays on LinkedIn - The #1 Recruiter on LinkedIn globally.