12 Oktober 2018 - 2-15 Jalan Kiara, Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- To promote pharmaceutical / supplement products to clinics.
- To build and maintain good rapport with doctors, and identified key personnel, To deliver key messages and clinical benefits of products.
- To update the healthcare professionals on the latest progress and development of the products.
- To strategize action plan in achieving individual sales, KPI targets and company goals,
- To introduce new products and increase usage of promoted products in all relevant accounts.
- To identify and develop Key Opinion Leaders in the assigned territory to increase product endorsement and product usage
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing, Science, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Sales.
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply.
- Based in Central
- Preferably start immediately
- Competitve basic salary + allowances + sales incentives + additional EPF contribution.
- Medical + hospitalization benefits
- Career advancement opportunites.
- Training and development opportunities,
- Conducive working environment with work / life balance.
Who we are
BiO-LiFE Marketing is a healthcare company engaged in wellness with 28 years of existence in Malaysia. It has an able team of Nutritionists, Biochemists, Food technologists and Microbiologists that help bring relevant products to consumers.
BiO-LiFE Marketing became a part of Mega Lifesciences since its acquisition in Nov 2016. Mega Lifesciences is a leading pharmaceutical and nutraceutical company headquartered in Bangkok and publicly listed since 2014. Mega is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and ethical products.
Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing Medicines through its own offices and also through and extensive distributor network. Its world class manufacturing standards is backed by approvals from Thailand FDA, Australia TGA & German GMP.
- Create Owners of good health and Improve lives of people around us.
- Educate and empower the consumer with vital knowledge about health and well-being.
- Build a thinking organization that will change before it is forced to and live and grow beyond each one of us.
- Provide Quality Products and Services to our Customers through Constant Improvement and Innovation.
- Create value by Marketing and Selling Medicines in Developing Countries.
We believe that "Prevention is The Best Medicine” and based on this belief that we have formulated and developed a range of nutritional supplements and herbal remedies for the well-being of customers.
We are committed to providing a comprehensive range of quality and safe health products based on scientific evidence that surpass the standards set by the health authorities. We, as a customer-oriented company, continuously seek to empower people with reliable and accurate information to help them take charge of their health.
“My belief is that our journey to good health starts with ourselves. Health is the greatest wealth anyone can have, and I am proud in helping people stay healthy as long as they live.” - Vivek Dhawan, CEO & Chief Coach, Mega Lifesciences.