09 Januari 2019 - Unit 28-01, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral2, KL Sentral
PHP Developer Job (Digital Services), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia’s Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of a digital services company that provides a subscription-based portal for both creative publishing and also reading products for mobile devices. The company is the brainchild of a public-listed company that driven with the value of digital contents and media and has been recognized by international business surator such as International Business Times 1000 Fastest-Growing companies and Forbes Asia Pacific Best 200 Under A Billion. Our respected client is looking for a seasoned technology developer to bring the product services to another level to be part of their team that is based in Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Malaysia.
Our highly respected client is seeking an excellent developer for the position of PHP Developer who can take the initiative, self-driven and meticulous for the job. This is a great opportunity for an excellent developer who wants to enhance the experience and skills in a fast-growing company. The winning candidate main responsibilities will be to design, code, document and debug software while developing new functionality, and enhancing existing functionality.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Build and implement front-end web applications and back-end services that integrate with other products.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use & Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Developing backend of SaaS-based Products using technologies like PHP, MySQL or with any MVC framework.
- Validate requirements and system design.
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures, and toolsets.
- Rapidly address issues and fix defects discovered during deployment.
Key Job Requirements include:
- Candidates must possess a Degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent accreditation.
- Should have minimum 2-3 years of experience in software development especially backend side.
- Must have worked on ANY of these languages: PHP, RESTFul API, Java
- Experienced in MySQL & database designing.
- Knowledge of AWS, Linux command line.
- Candidates will be working on high load applications and multi-server architectures, experience in the similar working area will be an advantage.
- English communication is essential while Mandarin communication would come to advantage due to the market explored.
- Candidates who are able to start work immediate will be prioritized.
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. The group opened its first office in 2002 and expanded rapidly to build a network of offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Chile and Mexico.
In malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in our major cities. We have an extensive amount of executive and managerial jobs and assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.