09 Oktober 2018 -
- Achieve sales target of all assigned products.
- Ensure accepted loans are converted to disbursement and approval for credit card.
- Maintain good relationship with customers to ensure high standard of service quality at all times.
- Identify, solicit and maintain new customers and referral base.
- Perform initial credit screening to ensure submission of quality and non-fraudulent loans.
- Comply strictly to CIMB bank’s policies, including all compliance procedures and guidelines.
- Minimum qualification of SPM with passes in BM, English and Mathematics.
- Fresh graduates with Diploma / Degree qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate with relevant sales working experience will have an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia - written as well as spoken.
- Streetwise, with good selling and negotiation skills.
- Open to new ideas and willingness to learn.
- Willing to work hard towards obtaining sales leads / opportunities and to close them.
- Team player with integrity.
- Possess own transport.
Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.