22 April 2019 - Bandar Penawar Kota Tinggi Johor Malaysia
To ensure providing excellent medical services to all patients at all times which include:
- to provide medical consultation and physical examination
- to perform minor surgery and basic surgical procedures
- to provide health reporting
- to review X-rays, blood report and other relevant medical documents
- to provide general clinic tasks such as dispensing medicine, dressing to patients, etc.
- to supervise the activities of Radiographer and Staff Nurse to deliver high standard of services to all patients.
- to purchase inventory of all consumables and disposables.
- to update and continuous medical learning
- to manage subordinates performance and employee relations such as leave application.
- Possess minimum of MBBS/MD, a certified Diploma Occupational Health/NIOSH.
- Possess minimum 1 year of relevant experience with Occupational Health certified.
- Possess Petronas Approved Medical Examiner (AME) / PETRONAS MPM Medical Examiner will be added advantage.
- Able to do multi tasks, an organized and detailed person.
Interested candidate is invited to apply online or submit a comprehensive resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent passport size photo to
The Human Resources Department
MSTS Asia Sdn Bhd (502823-K)
606 & 607, Jalan Melaka Raya 10
Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
MSTS Asia is the leading safety training provider in the Asia region and has the most of OPITO accreditation with multi-skilled team of instructors and facility.
As a member of RelyOn Nutec, the world leading safety service provider, we are committed to elevate the safety culture for people, businesses and society by driving a global 360 degree safety. With this deeply implanted in our DNA, MSTS Asia constantly looking out for opportunities to widen the share of future and existing training demands.
MSTS is accredited by international and local certified body including OPITO, API, STCW, NEBOSH, Petronas, Civil Aviation Authority of Malaysia (CAAM) and Department of Occupational Safety and Health (DOSH) to carry out safety, survival and specialized skill training, risk assessment, safety study / audit and consultancy services. MSTS Asia operates 5 training centres located in Johor, Miri, Cherating (in Malaysia), Singapore, and Thailand.
MSTS Asia subsidiary, RelyOn Bestari Healthcare provides Occupational Health Medical Service to onshore and oil and gas industry. RelyOn Bestari Healthcare operates medical clinics in Bandar Penawar, Permas and Cherating.
RelyOn Bestari Healthcare provides a wide range of comprehensive healthcare services which includes medical consultations and examinations, occupational health consultations, X-rays, ECGs, minor surgeries and vaccinations. RelyOn Bestari Healthcare also offers offshore medical assessments.
In line with our business expansion in safety services and healthcare, we are looking for dynamic, committed and well qualified individual to be part of our expansion team.