12 Oktober 2018 - Persiaran Barat, Seksyen 52, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Responsible for the overall management and daily Sales & Marketing and Customer Relationship Management. This includes, but not limited to, targeting client development; sales, product and marketing plan; profile raising, marketing and communications plan; CRM, market research and analysis as well as market segmentation that support the overall business strategy and objectives.
- Responsible for developing new products and services from existing resources available and to enhance current product & service lines.
- Lead the customer strategy initiatives and manage the Relationship Management team to build strong relationships with our customers, gaining a close understanding of their business and their needs in order to increase revenue on a customer by customer basis, particularly focusing on up-selling and cross-selling.
- Accountable for sales targets, customer revenue, tracking results and profitability of all channels and customer retention.
- Monitor and measure marketing activities to ensure return on investment, building reports that provide an insight into data quality, frequency of use, patterns of behaviour, response to marketing campaigns and marketing ROI.
- Undertake marketing research, analysis and produce recommendations to the Senior Management in order to ensure all business development activities are optimized as well as to generate sales monthly analysis reports.
- Responsible for the overall management, coaching, assessment and development of the entire Marketing teams in line with their agreed business targets. This includes to ensure high performance and productivity levels of the staff are maintained to achieve the overall company’s objectives.
- Degree in Business Administration / Marketing / Commerce or its equivalent.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years experience in sales & marketing, business development or similar capacity.
- Previous experience within the medical, healthcare industry and/or Insurance Sales background is beneficial and encouraged to apply.
- Familiar with healthcare industry in Malaysia which include experience and knowledge in Primary Care, Tertiary Care & Medical Benefits.
- Proven sales track record with ability to manage, lead & motivate a sales team.
- Strong business acumen, analytical & strategic thinking.
- Excellent presentation and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication both English and Bahasa. Able to converse in other languages are an added advantage.
- Result oriented and able to provide effective business solutions.
- Own transportation, possess valid driving licence and able to travel nationwide.
Qualitas Medical Group is a company with international operations and one of the largest network of GP Clinics across Malaysia. Qualitas is committed to its vision of delivering quality healthcare services. As Malaysia's 100 Leading Graduate Employers 2012, we are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals who aspire to build their careers with us.