19 April 2019 - Tower 2, Menara PGRM, Cheras
MARKETING EXECUTIVE / SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVE - KUALA LUMPUR
- Monitor, post and manage enquiries and promotion activities in social media
- Translate, proofread and drafting notice on marketing related materials
- Conduct product training and marketing plan sharing to distributors
- Handling training related report and budget
- Liaise with travel agencies for incentive trip and assist in organizing company events
- Provide design ideas for social media posting
- Relieve front counter when needs arise
- Minimum degree holder
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Candidate must be PC literate, familiar with Microsoft Office and good in PPT preparation
- Candidate must able to speak fluent Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Pleasant & mature disposition with good interpersonal skills to interact with people at all levels
- Fast learner and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Candidate is required to travel outstation at reasonable frequency
- Candidate must possess own car
- Candidate must be willing to work at Cheras, Kuala Lumpur
- Vacancy opens for Malaysian only
Remarks: The vacancy is posted for the purposes of job placement only.
TIENS Group established since 1995, a China’s Top 500 corporations and Top 500 brands in Asia that headquartered in Tianjin, China, is one of the leading and fastest growing multi-level marketing companies in the world. We marketed a broad range of products in four categories namely health food, personal care, health equipments and household products. TIENS Group established branches in 110 countries and supplies to 190 countries worldwide.
TIENS HEALTH DEVELOPMENT (M) SDN BHD established since 2003, a regulative and active player in the MLM industry managed by a local management team, head office located in Kuala Lumpur with branches in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching.
We seek high quality and achievement-oriented professionals to join TIENS Group as our international expansion drive enters the next phase of exciting growth after established for 24 years. TIENS Group values and nurtures talents.