05 Oktober 2018 - 606 & 607, Taman Melaka Raya, Jalan Melaka Raya 10, 75000 Melaka
- To conduct research and recommend new market and business opportunities.
- To search and identify prospect clients through phone and online socio media.
- To compile market info as required by company.
- To assist the Managers in extracting & analysing data, searching for information through various channels.
- To assist in department daily routine data entry and clerical duties.
- To liase with the relevant parties (internal or external) on follow up of research assignments.
- To participate in creation of marketing materials and other collateral.
- To assist management in other ad-hoc sales & marketing related requirements.
- Candidate must possess MACPA, CPA & ACCA or related discipline or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and enjoy writing (both written and spoken).
- Enjoy working independently as well as delivering results collaboratively as a team.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy, resourceful and creative.
- Proficient in computer application.
- A fast learner, self starter, aggressive with pasitive attitute.
- This position is based in Melaka.
Interested candidate is invited to submit a comprehensive resume indicating current and expected salary together with a recent passport size photo to our email or mail to
The Human Resources Department
MSTS Asia Sdn Bhd (502823-K)
606 & 607, Jalan Melaka Raya 10
Taman Melaka Raya, 75000 Melaka
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
MSTS Asia is a member of the Denmark-based Falck A/S Group, a multinational company specialising in healthcare, emergency, assistance and safety training. As part of the global Falck Safety Services (a division of Falck A/S), we are able to harness resources, expertise, assistance and advice from an international network of associates with over 40 centres operating throughout Europe, Americas, The Caribbean, Africa and Middle East.
As a leading provider of safety training and consultancy service to oil and gas, marine, industrial and public sectors in the Southeast Asia region, MSTS is now operating 6 training centres located at Johor and Miri in Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
In line with our business expansion in safety services and healthcare, we are looking for dynamic, committed and well qualified individual to be part of our expansion team.