23 Januari 2019 -
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Develop and implement short- and long-term sales strategies and plans (e.g. plan sales routes, new customer generation, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories
- Assign geographical sales territories and establish budgets. Monitor the team's key performance indicator achievements. Conduct regular reviews to provide feedback on performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Manage and monitor progress of sales activities, including market hygiene versus client budget and store call cycles. Implement customized solutions based on changing markets and trends
- Monitor costs and provide inputs on proper pricing and contract terms to achieve targeted margins. Assist in negotiations and deal-closing
- Identify product gaps and improvement opportunities based on lost sales data, customer feedback, etc.
- Manage reporting of sales and projected sales/margin forecasts. Propose areas for customer base expansion based on market knowledge
- Manage continuous improvement on sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Analyze collection trends and suggest solutions for prompt payments
- Manage customer issue resolutions and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in FMCG orginatization is essential for this position.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of the industry/market/competitors/customers as well as a proven sales track record in assigned territories/products/services and an existing network of contacts
- This position is to be based in Johor Bahru
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.