12 Oktober 2018 - Suite 32-01, Level 32, Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Responsible for customer relationships and projects of the assigned Account.
- Meet targets for market share, competition and gross profit margin.
- Build and improve relationships with key decision makers.
- Serve as the project owner and successfully operate all levels of projects.
- Deeply understand the telecom industry and identify customer opportunities.
- Lead or provide high contribution for meeting the annual targets for the Account.
- Participate in the negotiation strategies; lead the negotiation process and be responsible for the final result.
- Improve contract terms in line with operation needs.
- Deeply understand and influence mid- and senior-level customers on decisions about projects or business.
- Maintain insight into competitors and be able to provide targeted competitive solutions. Formulate competitive strategies. Successfully break through difficult projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Possess minimum 5 years of working experience preferably in the telecommunication and IT industry.
- Familiar with telecommunication solutions.
- Excellent customer relationship; account management, negotiation, contract management and project management skills.
- Assertive and possess great passion in sales in the telecommunication industry.
- Able to work independently and in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Able to communicate effectively in English and Malay. Knowledge in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Contract position available.
Preferable candidate with HCNP, HCNA, HCIE certificate.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries and regions, serving more than one third of the world's population.
Huawei's vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
For more Huawei Training information, please refer to the below.
- East Asia Network Sdn Bhd: http://www.easianetwork.com.my/
- Infosyte Sdn Bhd: https://www.infosyte.com/