16 April 2019 -
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
WHY JOIN US?
- Japan leading travel agency
- Fun & friendly working environment
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle all MICE RFP assigned by Sales Manager or Director of Sales - MICE
- Maintain MICE generating accounts through various sales activities (face to face sales calls, telephone calls, sight inspections, entertainment) jointly with Accounts Manager
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
- Solicit and serve transient and group business and meetings
- Maximize up selling opportunities by proposing additional events and activities suitable and complimenting to the MICE booking
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
- Communicate the final details of all confirmed bookings to the Sales Manager - MICE for the contract to be prepared and obtain client’s signature on booking contract in a prompt way
- Maintain and update the sales & catering - PMS as per company standards
- Obtain client feedback after each event verbally and through ‘Thank You’ letter and ‘Guest Questionnaire’ and communicate the outcome to the concerned
- Required sales experience at least 1 years & above. Preferable the experience is in the same travel industry.
- Able to work with the team and flexible to adjust into the working environment.
- Must have own driving license and own vehicle to proceed for daily sales activities.
- Good command of spoken, written and reading in Japanese
- Computer literate
Working Location Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur
Working Hours Mondays – Fridays, 9AM – 6PM
Pasona Group, the 2nd largest employment firm over in Japan, was first established in Tokyo in 1976. It has expanded into overseas with 41 branch offices in 12 countries including Canada, America, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India & Malaysia.
Pasona HR Malaysia Sdn Bhd, was established in Malaysia in May 2014 to meet the global Human Resources needs of Japanese companies. Since its establishment, under the corporate universal philosophy of "To solve the problem of society", Pasona Group has made the variety of employment infrastructure construction. Today, as the internationalization progresses bloom, the number of Japanese companies operating in Malaysia has been increasing remarkably.Our company moves forward to adopt all the needs of everyone in the company so that services that have been cultivated in Japan, can be also provided in Malaysia. We feel glad to provide HR consulting service to Japanese companies in Malaysia & we hope to contribute to the development of your business in Malaysia.