24 Januari 2019 - Level 27 Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
Looking for Mandarin & English speaking IT service desk analyst - providing support to Asia Pacific countries.
Our client is an industry leader in energy solutions which has been in the market for more than 100 years. In order to streamline their IT service desk operations, they are setting up a regional service desk team in Malaysia which will support the Asia Pacific region. Candidates with mandarin & English speaking skills and 1-3 years of service/helpdesk experience are welcome to apply.
- Remotely support end users in a Windows Domain and Active Directory environment and networked PCs running Windows-based applications.
- Basic troubleshooting of network related issues.
- Ensure IT Service Desk enquiries that are logged in the Service Desk system are completed and actioned within the appropriate SLAs.
- Installing/upgrading of IT Applications.
- Liaising with IT Support Officers and third-party companies at various offices to complete physical PC repairs and or replacements.
- Maintaining appropriate configuration standards and procedures of all IT Hardware and software.
- Evaluating PC hardware and peripherals as part of a project team to carry out IT infrastructure upgrade and testing projects.
- Experience with enterprise endpoint protection solutions such as McAfee.
- Experience with installing Microsoft updates and troubleshooting errors.
- Continuously feedback to the operations team user issues and concerns.
- Strong team player.
- Understanding of ITIL framework is desirable.
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Certifications in relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of IT experience in support or service desk
- Must be able to speak in Mandarin and English
- Basic understanding of core Microsoft technologies (Windows Servers, Active Directory, DNS and DHCP) and Windows support
- Basic understanding of networks & IT security solutions such as (Router, Firewall, Switch, Wireless and WAN).
- Experience in Microsoft Office 365 and Teamviewer is highly preferred
- Good understanding of ticketing tools and its processes
- Be the pioneer team of the Asia Pacific service desk team
- Good exposure and learning opportunity in a multinational company
- Attractive salary package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jia Tern Tam on +603 2302 4045.
Whether you're searching for your dream job or looking to recruit the ideal person for your business, then we can help. At Michael Page we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
We employ specialist consultants for each job sector that we cover. This ensures every consultant is an expert on their specific industry and is able to offer expert advice to help find the right job for you. Our globally recognised brand attracts the highest quality employers from around the world ensuring that we always have a great range of jobs available.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.my
About Michael Page
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support