09 Januari 2019 - Unit 28-01, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral2, KL Sentral
IT Sales Executive Job (Information Technology Solutions), Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Technology Division is recruiting on behalf of our client, an established System Integration and information technology (IT) services and sales company. The company is part of the public listing group of companies which is headquartered in Singapore as the regional hub for distributors, providers and enablers of info-communication end-to-end IT solutions (infrastructure/business applications) products and services. The company runs two business units – Operator Products and Services, and ICT & Managed Services. Our respected client is seeking an active and driven profile who familiar in IT solutions selling to be part of the Sales & Marketing team of the company. The job is based in KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
IT Sales Executive role is an incentive-driven role which drives the sales objective to profitability. The candidate should be familiarized in solution selling and exposed in IT solutions such as hardware, software and network solutions. The candidate is expected to have a balanced role as Hunter/Farmer sales development experience. The successor shall be reporting directly to the Senior Sales Management and will be principally based in Kuala Lumpur office with occasional business travels within the country. Immediate starter would be a plus due to their immediate hiring.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Sales of IT solutions and IT infrastructure services to major accounts, small-medium businesses and government
- Conduct sales call and coordinate efforts with IT principles, presales, distributor and suppliers when appropriate
- Build up customer and prospect
- Develop and recommend a solution in response to the end-user needs
- Perform account planning to ensure appropriate coverage in your chosen marketplace toward making sales target
- Develop, maintain and manage end-user relationships at functional and executive levels throughout the organization.
- Work collaboratively with key business partners to generate leads with new and competitive accounts
Key job requirements include:
- At least one to two years information technology (IT) corporate experience primarily in Malaysia
- A proven track record in services, IT hardware and software
- Knowledge and proficiency in IBM, HP, and DELL hardware/software/networking solutions
- Capability to submit large IT hardware and solution sales to government and large accounts
- Hardcore sales skills and target driven accompanied with hardworking attitude
- Able to work independently and highly self-motivated with strong analytical skills, numerical aptitude and negotiation skills.
- Hunter profiles who is extremely hands on identifying and developing sales opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. The group opened its first office in 2002 and expanded rapidly to build a network of offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Chile and Mexico.
In malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in our major cities. We have an extensive amount of executive and managerial jobs and assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.