01 Ogos 2018 -
Job Summary:Job Requirements:
- Human Resources, Senior General Manager - develops strategic HR plans and policies. This position plays a major role in the formulation of company policies and goals directly related to company growth.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to all facets of human resources management
- Lead, develop and deploy Human Resources strategies, initiatives and processes
- Builds relationships with senior leaders to establish credibility as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions
- Keeps succession planning, career development and performance management processes and results aligned with the organization’s goals
- Understands market forces and business strategy, and translates those requirements to talent-related requirements
- Reviews and benchmarks internal and external environment to improve the HR practices and initiatives.
- Continually assesses the HR implications of client-driven strategic options and proactively communicate with
- Be connected to the organization to monitor and assess the level of HR impact, influence and partnership within the organization and work with key HR partners to ensure that there is alignment on delivery of quality HR services and outstanding performance of the HR organization
- Monitor Culture and Drive Change
- Serves as a strategic advisor to leaders on all matters related to talent strategy (recruiting, development, performance management, succession, org design, team performance, and change management).
- Designing and developing the measure system to monitor the acceptance and movement of cultural issues throughout the company
- Drives organizational improvements and decision-making to constantly improve corporate talent across the global business while balancing both strategic needs and tactical goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required
- At least 10 years of Human Resources management experience ideally in a Manufacturing environment
- Ability to implement, test and measure the soundness of decisions quickly and easily and change course adeptly if needed.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, operational skills, and successful partnership with line operations.
- Knowledge of industry trends, competitive benchmarking skills, and ability to apply cutting edge HR practices that deliver business results
- Ability to work in changing environments, see through complexity, and strategically promote an inclusive/diverse workforce.
- This HR leader will possess strong relationship building and influencing skills in conjunction with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Multi-national Fortune 500 companies