12 Oktober 2018 - Lot 1.01, Level 1, Menara HLA, No.3, Jalan Kia Peng, 50450 Kuala Lumpur.In view of our growth, we are seeking suitably qualified, self-motivated, dedicated and dynamic candidates to join us.
- Responsible for full spectrum of Human Resource functions.
- Plan and organize activities in Human Resource functions that involve the establishment of manpower requirement & recruitment, compensation & benefit, training & development, performance management and formulation of Human Resource strategies and guidelines.
- Responsible for reviewing and revising Human Resource policies, standard operating procedures and work instruction in line with the Company vision and operational needs, to ensure the successful implementation of the procedures.
- Responsible for new staff orientation and induction program and to ensure all HR policies and stand operating procedures are proper communicated to all staff.
- Deal with all relevant government agencies and statutory bodies in relation to all labour related/foreign workers matters.
- Provide Human Resource guidance and advice to the Management on government initiatives, best practice and Employment Act.
- To administer general insurance policies, allocation and maintenance of all company cars and oversee cleanliness of offices.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Good knowledge in related laws and legislation such as Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and prevailing Human Resource practice and legislation.
- Possess pleasant personality with strong leadership, confidentiality, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and ability to build good rapport and collaborative working relationships with Management and Employees.
- Meticulous, systemic, strong sense of integrity and responsibility.
- Required to develop and set out systems and processes to ensure the company's administrative functions are carried out efficiently.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia. Able to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
We are a reputable Network Marketing Company with an immense potential in the aromatherapy, beauty and wellness business with established branches across 10 countries in the Asia Pacific region.