21 September 2018 - Lot 503, Jalan TUDM, Kampung Baru Subang, Seksyen U6, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions.
- To assist in procedures, policies and guidelines to help align the workforce within the strategic goals and rapid growth of the company.
- Liaise with all departments on any matters related to HR and provide HR advisory services.
- To screen potential candidates and participate in first interview session.
- Handle full spectrum of HR which includes industrial relations and other HR related matters.
- Manage day today office adminstration included office maintenance, office upkeep, office supplier company vehicle, stationery & etc.
- Other and-hoc duties.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills. Confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people. Ability to train. Use Initiative. Professional approach. Excellent Administration
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good experience in handling of foreign workers related matters.
- Good Computer skills with knowledge on application software such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point.)
- Good communication skills to convey information in both verbal & written formats as appropriate for the needs of the job and tasks.
- Good command of spoken and written English,Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Knowledge of ISO Documentation.
- Familiar with the Malaysia Labour Law and Immigration procedures.
- With Initiative, able to work independently
- Outstation candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Accomodation will be provided for successful outstation candidate.
We are an established Manufacture and assembly of injection moulded parts through our House of Lean & Integrated Management System (ISO9001:2004 in conjunction with ISO 14001:2004) to achieve optimum quality, cost and delivery fields.