12 Oktober 2018 -
- HSSE Manager is responsible for reducing the probability of Health, Safety, Security & Environmental incidents and serious near-misses that may result in personal injury, environmental damage &/or financial loss to site facilities during the life cycle.
- Application of expertise & leadership to create a pro-active positive HSSE culture. Supporting in an overall team effort to develop and implement a Warehouse Policy and Plan which includes budgets, HSSE matters, organizational development & other aspects of the company’s business where the skills are required.
- The position is accountable for planning, organizing, & controlling the HSSE function of the Site to ensure that an effective incident prevention program is in place, maintained & improved. This includes a 24/7 effective emergency response organization. Scope of work is management of Process Safety, Occupational Safety and Health, Emergency Response, Security and Environment (Warehouse Hygiene).
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Business Studies / Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- At least a minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Managers / Managers specializing in HSSE or equivalent
- Experience in Health, Safety, Security & Environmental Management Systems, Risk Assessments, HSSE Design Strategies & Criteria, Design Standards & Organization Auditing.
- Effective organization and planning skills, including the ability to define a problem, collect data, determine root cause, and work to resolution with a team.
- Excellent time management and communication skills; must be detail oriented
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jalan Subang 7.
Our Client is the number-one online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia – present in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. As the pioneer of the eCommerce ecosystem in Southeast Asia, our Client helps more than 135,000 local and international sellers as well as 3,000 brands serving the 560 million consumers in the region through its marketplace platform, supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions.
Internet, Retail, eCommerce, Warehousing & amp; Distribution, online Payments, Fashion, Consumer Electronics, mCommerce, Online Retail, Consumer Goods