03 Oktober 2018 - Fosroc Sdn Bhd - Johor BahruKEY DUTIES AND RESPOBNSIBILITIES :
MAIN OBJECTIVES :
1. Monitor and develop / deliver plans to meet all regulatory frameworks and Group policies and standards in the areas of HSE, including product stewardship, e.g. GHS. Review internal HSE policies and practices against these requirements to ensure they are current and appropriate; conduct hazard and risk assessments and change existing, or develop new recommendations from these assessments.
2. Ensure a safe working culture and environment in all operational and non-operational area to include:
- Identify hazards and risks associated with the employees, interested parties and the impact on the environment including as a result of our activities and / or processes;
- Eliminate, minimize or control identified hazards and risks;
- Ensure compliance to Fosroc HSE requirements against legislative / regulatory and requirements of ISO 14001.
- Ensure a continuous monitoring framework and environment;
- Ensure continuous improvement of HSE within the organization.
- Train/update all staff on all relevant HSE processes and systems.
- Ensure all HSE standards, bulletins and other notifications issued by Fosroc HSE Group are received, properly filed, acknowledged and communicated to all stake holders of the site.
- Draw up safety inspection program and ensure effective implementation. Assist with the implementation of Job Safety Analysis and inspect job site activities during particularly difficult or hazardous work situations.
- Ensure training is conducted as per the schedule.
- Ensure Emergency Response Manual (ERM) is updated, rehearsed and in line with the directions. Supervise the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Assist in developing and implementing emergency response procedures and evacuation plans.
- Periodical review and audit of PTW for effective implementation.
- Conduct incident investigations, identify root and contributory causes and, prepare associated reports and action plan to eliminate / prevent recurrence.
- Assist various departments to prepare SSOP and ensure for its effective implementation.
- Train all / affected employees on Group HSE training modules and ensure that all employees are adequately trained, through formal & informal training sessions.
- Carry out formal risk assessments as per Fosroc Risk Assessment Methodology, for all hazardous, new and unusual tasks, and informal risk assessments for all PTW certificates.
- Work closely with Group HSE Expert providing reports and assessments, as and when required.
- Assist local management in the preparation and presentation of field HSE meetings. Ensure all HSE committee meetings in factories are being held in a disciplined and orderly manner, and that all actions thereof, are followed up for implementation.
- Prepare written monthly HSE reports, statics and presentations related to HSE performance.
- Ensure all audit reports of GPM HSE Expert or any member of the senior management is followed up for redressal of any pending action points proposed corrective action, required resources for corrective action and plan of implementation.
- Perform any other HSE duties as directed or required by senior management.
- Degree or Diploma in Industrial safety or in relevant field
- Lead auditor for ISO 14000 / NEBOSCH in Safety, Diploma in Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HSE and in a Chemical / Manufacturing Environment
- Knowledge of legal requirements pertaining to HSE
- Knowledge about chemical process safety and work place safety
- Good communication skills.
- Must be computer savvy.
Fosroc is a world leader in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction project, combining high quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation. At the cutting edge of chemical technology, Fosroc specialise in sealants, waterproofing, concrete repair, grouts and anchors, concrete admixtures and pipeline coatings. With a comprehensive range of products and a highly developed global network, Fosroc offers a high quality solution for virtually any job, whatever the scale.
Fosroc has over 70 years experience of supplying specialist chemicals to the construction industry. By concentrating on innovation and service to the customer, Fosroc now leads the way in specification selling into the construction chemicals market. This wealth of experience is gained from our worldwide presence in more than 20 countries, with exports to a further 50 countries.