27 Mac 2019 - Level 27 Integra Tower, The Intermark, 348 Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur
Our client is looking for brilliant and analytic Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Manager to manage the implementation and daily operation of our HRIS. Successful candidate will perform a range of duties including preparing reports, processing employee data, and developing data processing systems
Our client is a global manufacturer looking to build their Shared Service in Malaysia. They are globally known in terms of their product as they are the market leader and looking to expend further and capitalise the market. They are looking to increase their capitalisation in APAC region and that brings to their plan to create a hub in Malaysia for their Shared Service.
- Analyse and report the need for system enhancement or customisation.
- Support the implementation/maintenance of various modules within SAP.
- Data entry/maintenance into the HRIS system and assure data integrity of HR information globally.
- Primary liaison for APAC SAP.
- Project manager to implement these changes (i.e. on-boarding and exits, org charts, employment changes, performance management, recruitment, etc.)
- Managing junior analyst
- Implement change management strategies to support improvement in terms of process.
- Some of the programs are time, Oracle, SAP, and Service Now & Sharepoint.
- Must have managed a team before, not first time manager
- Willing to work operational and hands on
- Must have 5-6 years experience in SAP under the HR function
- APAC Exposure
- Great Remuneration Package
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Aaron Dason on +603 2302 4021.
Whether you're searching for your dream job or looking to recruit the ideal person for your business, then we can help. At Michael Page we've been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 30 years.
We employ specialist consultants for each job sector that we cover. This ensures every consultant is an expert on their specific industry and is able to offer expert advice to help find the right job for you. Our globally recognised brand attracts the highest quality employers from around the world ensuring that we always have a great range of jobs available.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.com.my
About Michael Page
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support