27 Julai 2018 - No 5, Jalan i-Park 1/1, Kawasan Perindustrian i-Park, 81000 Bandar Indahpura, Kulai, Johor
In view of company's expansion planning, we would like to invite the candidates with relevant working experience to join the growth of the company. Summary of qualifications & job responsibilities as below:
- Assisting in fulfilling company’s recruitment plan, coordinate interview appointments, conducts interviews and related tests based on company’s needs to choose and recruit qualified candidates (direct employees).
- Publishes/distributes company’s recruiting advertisements through internet, newspaper, job fair market, colleagues/universities, headhunter and etc.
- Helping the foreign worker agent on all the recruitment application documentation and online system, and subsequence recruiting procedures
- Interact with monthly KPI report on recruitment fulfillment
- Preparing HR weekly report, including the org chart monthly updates.
- Prepare Appointment Letter for direct employees
- Arrange Orientation program for all new joiners
- Preparing Show Cause & warning letters
- Helping out in Performance Improvement Plan
- Coordinating the cleanliness spot checks & updates
- Hostel audit coordination.
- Counselling for workers with disciplinary issues
- Responsible for employee grievances & suggestion box
- Assist to monitor the fulfillment of Yearly Training Plan
- Applying HRDF grant & claim for training
- Assisting in conducting yearly training needs analysis
- Training documents filing & documentation support
- Assisting in workers attendance updates
- Prepare employee badge
- Involve in internal & external audits by customers, ISO certification bodies, foreign workers agency & FDA.
- The other tasks assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
GN ReSound is among the world's largest manufacturers of hearing aids. Since the company was founded in 1943, GN ReSound has been known for great sound quality, design excellence and meaningful solutions that help hearing impaired people rediscover natural sounds.