12 Oktober 2018 - Lot 8 Lingkaran Sultan Mohamed 1, Bandar Sultan Suleiman, P.O Box 93, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor
- Be the first point of contact for all HR and Administration related queries
- Ensure that a copy of the approved ERF anf JD must be attached when requesting for a position to be filled regardless whether the position is an existing position or a newly created position.
- Set up interviews for non-clerical and clerical staffs.
- Ensure that all successful candidates documents such as Job Application Form, Interview Assessment Form, NRIC, Driving License, payslip and certificates are compiled in full and sent to the Human Resource & Administration Department for issuance of Letter of Offer
- To coordinate between employees and Human Resources Department on matters pertaining to insurance claims, SOCSO claims, outpatient medical claims, payroll and employment issues.
- Ensure that any salary deductions are made in compliance with the Employment Act 1955 and the company’s policies and procedures.
- To monitor staff attendance on a monthly basis against the punch card and/or access card report and to highlight to Human Resources Department for any habitual absentees and/or habitual lateness.
- Compile and check staffs claims for submission to Human Resources and Administration Department before the dateline.
- Compile, check and amend (if required) commision submissions by Courier Department staff and submit to the Human Resources & Administration Department by the dateline.
- Notify Human Resources and Administration Department of staffs absence
- To administer the drivers’ recruitment and training for Courier department
- Prepare Drivers Attendance Report through the verification of the manual attendance tracking done by supervisor against the punch cards.
- Ensure staff leave are updated in the system accordingly
- Raise MRF (Material Requisition Form) to Procurement Section to request for purchase of services, products or equipment
- Checks invoices, utilities bills and staff handphone bills before obtaining approval from Manager.
- Any other matters assigned by Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- High level of confidentiality
- Strong administration, interpersonal and communication skills both written and spoken.
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
CJ Century is a leading provider of supply chain solutions. From a forwarding agent in the 1970s, the Group has since diversified into integrated logistics, oil logistics, procurement logistics as well as data management solutions.
CJ Century's unique model of value-added solutions encompasses warehousing and distribution services that can be scaled and customised to cater to the needs of customers based on the demands and delivery service requirements for their products. With the innovative solutions offered, CJ Century has evolved to managing the contract logistics of discerning clientele, where the value propositions are to improve operational efficiencies that positively enhance the clientele and their end customers.