12 Oktober 2018 -
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR function;
- Assist in administration and implementation of HR matters including the areas of compensation and benefits, HR data, employee relations, performance appraisal, payroll and succession planning;
- Assist in developing HR policies and procedures;
- Involve in HR related projects and systems development on relevant area.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent;
- Required language(s): Chinese, English, Bahasa Malaysia;
- At least 10-15 year(s) of working experience in the related field including 5 years of managerial experience;
- Strong organizational, problem solving and decision making skills;
- Good inter-personal skills;
- Proficient in MS Office application.
Industry: Financial Services
Location: Bangsar South
Working Hour: 0900 - 1730 (Mon - Fri)
Pasona Group, the 2nd largest employment firm over in Japan, was first established in Tokyo in 1976. It has expanded into overseas with 41 branch offices in 12 countries including Canada, America, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India & Malaysia.
Pasona HR Malaysia Sdn Bhd, was established in Malaysia in May 2014 to meet the global Human Resources needs of Japanese companies. Since its establishment, under the corporate universal philosophy of "To solve the problem of society", Pasona Group has made the variety of employment infrastructure construction. Today, as the internationalization progresses bloom, the number of Japanese companies operating in Malaysia has been increasing remarkably.Our company moves forward to adopt all the needs of everyone in the company so that services that have been cultivated in Japan, can be also provided in Malaysia. We feel glad to provide HR consulting service to Japanese companies in Malaysia & we hope to contribute to the development of your business in Malaysia.