12 Oktober 2018 - Johor Bahru
We are an established company marketing consumer and pharmaceutical/medical products. We wish to invite qualified and experienced candidates to apply for the following position :
- Promote & sell our range of high quality medical devices to hospitals.
- Initiate sales/marketing activities that are consistent with achieving the company’s sales objectives.
- Work with the Sales Manager to plan how to approach contacts and create effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Marketing, Business with at least 2 years sales experience, preferably in medical devices or pharmaceutical products sales
- Fresh graduates (preferably with Nursing background) are also encouraged to apply
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Energetic & passionate about building a successful sales career
- Must be able to travel
Interested applicants, please e-mail detailed resume stating your current & expected salary along with a recent photograph. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Summit Company (Malaysia) was established in 1957 and thereafter incorporated in Malaysia in 1968. Summit Company (Malaysia) is a wholly owned subsidiary of U.S. Summit Company which is headquartered in New York City, USA. We market and distribute baby care products, pharmaceuticals, toiletries, healthcare products and medical equipment/devices.