09 Januari 2019 - Unit 28-01, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral2, KL Sentral
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia is recruiting on behalf of a highly respected client, which is globally recognised insurance experts, known for paving the way for creative and innovative insurance products for private and corporate consumers.
To assist the Group Health team in achieving the targeted TAT, ensuring daily operations are within service standards. To Lead a team of underwriters for underwriting of new business and renewals, and to provide sales support to the Business Units through managing product launches, marketing activities and marketing materials. The job is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Perform business underwriting for new and existing (renewal) business.
- Assist in product/policy training to corporate clients, agents and brokers in HQ and branches nationwide when required.
- Manage portfolio risk to ensure profitable portfolio growth.
- Visitations to corporate clients, brokers and agencies when required.
- Ensure policies/endorsements are delivered within stipulated time.
- Close monitoring and management of Claim Recovery for GHS accounts.
- Assist in managing resources to achieve optimum level of customer service through efficient team management by ensuring the team is meeting underwriting TAT and accuracy target.
- Product and system development/enhancement- work closely with all parties concerned.
- Assist in developing and carrying out strategies and management decision.
- Reporting and business review on production and claims on a regular basis.
- Train and develop talents to prepare for business expansion and improvements.
- Assist in process improvements with relevant parties i.e. Claims, TPA, Actuarial and Business Units.
- Degree in any related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in/or similar role within the insurance industry
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical and leadership capabilities
- Must possess a ‘hands on’ approach and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command in speaking and writing English
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. The group opened its first office in 2002 and expanded rapidly to build a network of offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Chile and Mexico.
In malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in our major cities. We have an extensive amount of executive and managerial jobs and assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.