12 Oktober 2018 - Block D4 Level U3-3 & 3A (Publika), Solaris Dutamas, No.1, Jalan Dutamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
- Meet and greet residents and their visitors to the property
- Receive incoming calls, walk in and filter emails
- Respond to all requests in a courteous, professional manner at all times
- Control guests/vendors access to residential floors through appropriate registration
- Secure all packages, deliveries, mails, and other appropriate items at the designated area
- Provide directions for parks, restaurants, airports, etc
- Ensure all areas are well maintained in a professional and clean manner during shift
- Follow all safety and security policies, programs and procedures
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Reports to Building Manager on all operation matters concerning the Front Desk/Concierge department
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Communication skill, Computer Literate.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia
Henry Butcher Malaysia (Mont Kiara) Sdn Bhd was originally in operation under the facilities and asset management division of Henry Butcher Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a company dedicated to world-class real estate and plant and machinery consultancy services since 1987. In 2015, Henry Butcher Malaysia (Mont Kiara) Sdn Bhd has been delivering its property management services as an ambitious independent entity via its corporate restructuring. Currently, we managed more than 15,000 units of residential apartments and commercial assets.