12 Oktober 2018 - Lot 11.02, 11th Floor, Bangunan KWSP 38 Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah, Georgetown, Penang, 10050 Malaysia
- Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy, Commerce or equivalent.
- Willing to carry out ad-hoc tasks.
- Motivated and proactive.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to work effectively across varying culture.
- Able to commit for 5 months and above
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, knowing Mandarin is an added advantage
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work in Georgetown, Penang.
OSRAM (M) Sdn. Bhd. – Global Shared Services Division had started its operations in February 2015. The site operates from the 11th Floor in the EPF building situated strategically in the heart of Penang City.
From the initial five workforce, Osram GSS has now grown, housing 140 members and supporting 21 countries around the globe – APAC, ASEAN, Greater CHINA and NAFTA. We provide end-to-end services in Accounting, Procurement as well as Human Resources.
We strive to provide the best services to our Business groups; working closely to streamline the best practices through continuous improvements activities, face to face discussions, global conferences and idea work projects.