about the company
Our client is one of the leading players in its industry, globally. They employ innovative technology to deliver supply chain efficiency and are committed to engaging in responsible environmental stewardship.
about the job
You will be reporting into the Regional Head, covering global finance, with all functional teams (PTP, OTC, RTR) in the shared services reporting into you.
- Sound accounting technical abilities in all areas within the shared services - payables, receivables, general accounting, statutory accounting, IFRS, local GAAP requirements, taxation, finance & budgeting for internal resources and staff development.
- To lead and direct the Finance Shared Service function of the Division to support business operations and operational processes within the region.
- To develop a Financial Control community and process that provides timely and accurate financial reporting as well as cost effective delivery of uninterrupted transactional and operational accounting services.
- To evaluate, enhance and implement financial policies and procedures, in consultation with Process & Compliance.
- To establish and sustain a proactive and collaborative relationship with the Group Finance and Finance Shared Services teams.
- Diversified local, regional and global stakeholder mangement to ensure a smooth flow of activities, adhering to timelines.
- Key management position within the division and influences business policy.
- Establish a proactive community dynamic within Finance of financial control and expertise, providing structured and unstructured training, guidance and coaching as required
- Maintains strong relationship with statutory auditors, tax advisers, group finance, legal, etc. to ensure a well-coordinated business operation in the region at all times.
- Ensure the efficient operation of a shared services function across the region with uniform application of processes.
- Ensures that the Finance team is adequately motivated and professionally trained to deliver high quality output to all areas of the business.
- Work closely with the technology teams to effectively exploit systems to continuously improve business efficiencies and reduce costs.
skills and experience required
As the Head of Finance Shared Services, you should possess:
- A Degree in Finance/Accountancy and Chartered/Certified Accountanting qualification.
- At lest 16 years of relevant working experience in an established finance shared services, with strong leadership, technical knowledge and global stakeholder management in a finance shared services environment.
- Technically sound in all Finance, Accounting, Controls and Compliance areas, with proven ability in understanding accounting standards (IFRS, Local GAAP etc).
- Knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
- Excellent commnication skills, proven stakeholder management abilities, collaborative nature, strong analytical skills, facilitating decision making at all levels of the business, hands-on role and multi-tasking.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Manveer Singh on 03-20367501.