22 April 2019 -
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual accounting activities according to MPERS reporting standard. This will include reconciliation of balance sheet item, coordination and completion of annual audits.
- Analyse and report on financial status variances, communicating financial results to superior, budget preparation and analysis. Do weekly walkthrough on cash-flow projection with team
- Reviewing all ledger details guest ledger, city ledger and deposit ledgers to validate proper payment and revenue posting
- Review all daily postings, payments, revenue and guest balance reports
- Ensure correct taxation are applied on all billing software like Property Management System (PMS) and Electronic Point of Sale system (MPOS)
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose and adequate level of control over Finance Department activities
- Liaison with tax agent, auditors and other relevant professional engagement
WHO SHOULD JOIN US?
- Minimum 6 years of high-quality experience and preferably in full spectrum accounting activities, hotel/service industry
- Candidate must possess at least Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma/Degree in Account / Finance or equivalent.
- Proficiency with Advanced Microsoft Office (Especially Excel formula)
- Possessed relevant professional certificate (CPA/CFA/MIA/ACCA) or chartered accountant will be ad an advantage
- Knowledge of office management
- Strong verbal communication and written skills (Bahasa & English)
OYO Rooms is a technology driven branded network of hotels spread across 175 cities with 5,500+ hotels, offering standardized stay experiences at an unmatched price. OYO to date has raised more than US$225 million from investors like Sequoia Capital, SoftBank Group, Greenoaks Capital, and Lightspeed. Malaysia is OYO’s first international expansion outside of India, with the same vision to change the way people stay when away from home. We started operating in Kuala Lumpur since December 2015 and currently have 100+ hotels in our network and 5,000+ room inventory spread across Kuala Lumpur (Bangsar, Damansara, Bukit Bintang, etc.), Penang, Melaka and very soon all across Malaysia.
What is OYO Home?
OYO Homes are home-stays placed under its brand “OYO”. It works on similar model as AirBnB.
OYO after its success in aggregating budget hotel rooms with the brand name OYO Rooms and premium rooms under OYO Premium, ventured into the home-stays market with OYO Homes in June 2016. OYO Homes is targeted at the back-packers who prefer home stays that offer a local flavour of the destination in terms of cuisine, experiences and location.
OYO presence in Malaysia
Malaysia is the first country that OYO has launched in Southeast Asia and some of the other markets scheduled to be launched later this year include Singapore, Vietnam, OPhilippines & Thailand. OYO has a portfolio of 3000+ hotel rooms and 200+ Home units across all major cities in Malaysia and now planning to launch its new vertical OYO Home from Kuala Lumpur as first city. OYO's headquarters in Malaysia is located in Mont Kiara (Kuala Lumpur) and the current employee strength of 100+ members.