12 Oktober 2018 - Lot 3855, Lorong 8D, Kampung Baru Subang, 40150 Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
- Develop and execute effective marketing strategies and management plans to achieve profitability goals and business objective.
- Provide forecasts and measure programme performance against KPIs.
- Contributes to the total effectiveness of the department, communication openly, solving problem proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Develop and implement business plan of overseas market.
- Close liaison with all facets of company operation.
- Candidates must possess bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, economics or commerce.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the export marketing and sales.
- Results-driven, self-motivator with premier planning.
- Able to implement sales & marketing function.
- Export documentation understanding.
- Applicants must possess good communication skill.
- Proficiency in English & computer literancy.
- Able to write and speak Mandarin is an advantage.
Our humble beginnings started in the year 1987 when our founder, Mr Alan Low set-up a small manufacturing firm known as Lian Lee Sofa. Through hard work and determination, Lian Lee Sofa managed to carve a niche market for its fine craftsmanship and high quality leather sofas. By 1994, Sin Lian Lee Manufacturing was incorporated to take over the responsibilities of manufacturing, distribution and whole-selling of a wide variety of leather furniture related products.
Today, Sin Lian Lee exports to more than 10 countries and has firmly established a reputation for high quality leather sofas internationally. 3 Cs Principle We have committed ourselves to serve the 3 Cs - Customer, Corporation and Community. By giving our best and going that extra mile, we can assure our customers of the best value, quality and speed of delivery. Our Philosophy We believe that total customer satisfaction and trust is a key to a successful company. At Sin Lian Lee Manufacturing, that's our main priority. Our Mission Statement Our Mission is to be a company of employees committed to "Total Customer Satisfaction" and to achieve the customer satisfaction excellence in...
- Sales Consultation
- Product Quality and Diversity
- Progressive and Unparalleled Service
- Inventory Size and Diversity
- On-time Delivery and Fast Service
- Cohesive Administration & Production Support
Optimistic approaches produce excellent result for both individual and the company By achieving our mission we will continue to grow as a company and maintain our position as one among the largest sofa manufacturer, retailer cum wholesaler. This will lead to a long-term viability for our business as well as our customers. This provides an excellent place to work and a corporation which commands respect from all quarters.