15 April 2019 - Level 5, AEON BIG Subang Jaya, No. 3, Jalan SS16/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
- To follow up closely with customers regarding their payment from time to time as required.
- To report daily survey results to the Team Leaders.
- Assist customers regarding product knowledge and payment procedures.
- Educate customers to make payment promptly.
- Deliver good customer service and maintain high professionalism during negotiation with customers.
- Possess SPM, STPM, Diploma in any field.
- Preferably possess 1 – 2 years related the working experience.
- Experience in Credit Recovery is an advantage.
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia is a must.
- Pleasant personality and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Possess own transport and has valid driving license.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
AEON Credit Service (M) Berhad is a leading consumer financing provider with business operations in Japan, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Taiwan and China. We established a strong presence in Malaysia since 1996 with a wide range of consumer financial services. Our portfolio currently includes credit card, personal financing and easy payment scheme which help enrich the livelihood of many Malaysians.
We offer an exciting and dynamic workplace for all employees. As part of our expansion plan, we are on the lookout for talented individuals who strive for excellence. If you are visionary go-getter, come join us today. Together, we can shape a promising and satisfying career path.