04 Oktober 2018 -
- Analyze the individual salesman performance on a daily basis, identify issues faced by the team and provide remedial actions and plans to ensure key performance areas are met.
- Identify distribution opportunities for the products assigned.
- Provide the sales forecast by product on a weekly basis.
- Submit a monthly report to line manager and other functioning team within the stipulated timelines, covering areas on trade sales performance, expenses, resource, issues and opportunity situation analysis, competition and plan of action.
- Manage and control all trade-related expenses within the budget allocated.
- Work with the client area territory in-charge to ensure the effective implementation of sales campaigns and the establishment of distribution priorities.
- Participate in the client weekly / bi-weekly sales meetings to maintain awareness of the market dynamics and recommend remedial actions in case of sales deviations from set objectives.
- Provide regular feedback to the customer marketing manager on the competitive activities in the trade arena, recommend effective actions to be taken and ensure the implementation of agreed actions.
- Plan and carry out other duties as may be assigned by the Company and/or direct superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 years of sales experience preferably in FMCG industry.
- Having experience in both FMCG and Telecommunication will be advantage.
- Willing to work at Ipoh, Perak
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.