12 Oktober 2018 - AEON Mall Shah Alam, No.1, Jalan Akuatik 13/64, Seksyen 13, 40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Operate assigned vehicle in a safe and courteous manner.
- Maintains defensive driving.
- Reads and interprets maps and driving directions to plan the most efficient route service for customers, and reads and interprets road signs in English.
- Presents safety briefing to passengers prior to each trip departure.
- Keeps the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside.
- Performs minor maintenance tasks on assigned vehicle(s) as required.
- Any add hoc job as per request by superior.
- Driver - AEON Shah Alam ( 1 vacant available for immediate hiring)
- Good self-discipline and high commitment to the job.
- Good driving record (no blacklisted).
- 6 days work per week.
- Possess valid driving license PSV and GDL.
- Good driving track record.
- Able to work in shifts, weekends & Public Holiday.
- Able to work at AEON Shah Alam.
- Free Medical
- EPF, Sosco
- Salary Increment
- Training Provided
- Staff Canteen
- Rebate Scheme
It all started in 1984, when AEON CO. (M) BHD. was established in Malaysia, in response to the Malaysian Government's request to AEON Japan to help modernize retail industry in Malaysia. With the relentless pursuit to evolve with the growing needs and requirements of its customers, AEON has constantly enhanced its service through value-added benefits and interior refurbishments. AEON's progress in Malaysia over the years has been a glowing achievement of commitment and has enabled AEON Malaysia to be selected as the regional hub for AEON's expansion in ASEAN.