10 Oktober 2018 -
- Develop and implement social media strategies for various social media platforms
- Develop & deliver social media optimization
- Creation of content including campaigns
- Track and analyze data to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information for future planning
- Assist with crisis management
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Collaborate with other teams and business units including but not limited to marketing, brand and regional to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness such as promotions and competitions
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by Unit Head and Department Head.
- Strong interest and good experience in digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and audience
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of different social media platforms
- Proven experience and proficiency in running FB & IG campaigns via FB Ads Manager and Power editor
- Good understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Good understanding of Facebook Insights, Instagram Analytics and Youtube Analytics
- Proven experience using social analytics & monitoring platforms
- Proven experience in developing content/campaigns for various social media platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is desirable
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas (written and verbal)
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder & vendor relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide others when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly
- At least 3 years of proven experience in a similar role i.e. social media, digital marketing (mid-size agency/MNC experience is desired)
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/ communication/ media/ advertising/ business studies
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
At CIMB Group we believe foresight is the key to unlocking potential. As we extend into universal banking to cover all areas of financial services, we look for individuals with a thirst for challenge, a sound educational background and outstanding capabilities. Well-rounded, multi disciplined persons with high intelligence, energy and integrity are welcome to be part of this forward thinking and fast moving organisation.
Our accelerated expansion in recent years has transformed us into a universal bank with a global network. If you aspire to be part of a highly regarded organisation, where prospects are boundless, CIMB is the perfect partner to realise your dreams. CIMB is a fast growing universal bank, offering you a wide range of career opportunities.