08 Ogos 2018 - BG 03A & 05, Ground Floor, Megan Ambassy, 225 Jalan Ampang, 50450 KLToday, MAKNA is still as driven as ever to serve and provide Malaysians with services that helping cancer patients, their families, caregivers and friends cope with the disease. In its mission to bring hope to these groups of people, it is now looking for suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Functions & Responsibility may include :
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with target audience
- Listening, Planning and Monitoring the ongoing organisation presence on social media
- Launching optimized online and digital advertisements to increase organisation and brand awareness
- Post, Monitor and moderate comments and shares on social media posts, intervening as appropriate to answer questions and guide the conversation to increase reach, engagement and impact.
- Advise and Produce social media content including photos and short videos that showcase organisation’s operational work, needs and impact.
- Develop high - impact social media content – including graphics, videos and other multimedia formats – that effectively informs and engages external audiences and supports media and advocacy campaigns.
- Collect and analyze social media metrics to gauge reach, engagement and other performance measures for social media posts, accounts and campaigns, helping to inform results - based decision making and drive the effective use of resources.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with target audience
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase organisation and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Advise and Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Explore and Maintain partnerships with New Media Key Players; Social Impact Makers, Bloggers, Influencers, High Profile Personnel
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Officer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communication or relevant field
- Must have strong Knowledge or Interest in the International and Local Social Impact Sector
Interested candidates are invited to email curriculum vitae, a recent passport-sized photography (non-returnable) and expected salary to:
Miss Ng Yoke Leng, yokeleng[at]makna.org.my
MAKNA (MAJLIS KANSER NASIONAL)
BG 03A & 05, Ground Floor, Megan Ambassy
No. 225, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone: +603 - 2162 9178 | Fax: +603 - 2162 9203 | Website: www.makna.org.my
Closing date for application is 31st August 2018
NATIONAL CANCER COUNCIL (MAKNA)
MAKNA has been operating for the past 20 years helping cancer patients, providing the targeted groups with various kinds of support and assistance. Throughout its journey, it has kept on building on a foundation that is philosophically-entrenched in reaching out to communities affected by cancer everywhere regardless of race, age, gender, vocation and location.