07 Ogos 2018 - 19th Floor, Menara Keck Seng, 203 Jalan Bukit Bintang, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
As a fast-evolving Derivatives trading desk in Malaysia, we are seeking for a proactive candidate to join our innovative team, with special emphasis in building leading edge tools for enhancing sales and trading process.
- Assist the senior dealers in futures dealing & provide administrative support
- Plan and implement sales & client acquisition strategies, identify new sales opportunities
- Participate and assist with all promotional & client education programs
- Keen interest in equities, derivatives markets and Technical Analysis
- Degree in Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science
- Candidates who have passed the Securities Commission CMSRL modules 14 & 16 will have an added advantage
- Service oriented with good presentation and communication skills in English and Mandarin
UOB Kay Hian Securities (M) Sdn Bhd, a Participating Organisation of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, is part of the UOB Kay Hian Group, the largest Singaporean stockbroker by both market capitalization and size of sales force. The Group has strong regional and global markets presence providing stockbroking and related services to institution and retail clients.
With its extensive distribution network spanning across the globe in Malaysia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Shanghai, London and New York, you can look forward to regional exposure in one of the most dynamic and challenging industries. Over 100 years of history behind us, we are
committed to grooming elites in the securities trading and investments industry. If you are driven by excellence, a career at UOB Kay Hian is for you.