11 Februari 2019 - Unit 25-10,Level 25, Q Sentral 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral 2, Kuala Lumpur Sentral, 50470 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
- Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
- Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
- Troubleshoot SQL Server service outages as they occur, including after-hours and weekends
- Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
- As new systems are brought in-house, choose whether to use clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
- Install and configure new SQL Servers
- Deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors
- When performance issues arise, determine the most effective way to increase performance including hardware purchases, server configuration changes, or index/query changes
- Document the company’s database environment
- Understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments
- Experience with data management and data processing flowcharting techniques
- Knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices
- Good understanding of the organizations goals and objectives
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- RM4,000-RM8,000 (varies based on experience) + EPF and SOCSO
- Mandarin speaking required (need to liaise with Mandarin speaking client)
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- Database Administration
- Database Tuning
- Database Management
Web Multisoft International Sdn Bhd located at Q Sentral. With the young, energetic and dedicated team of players in this company, we are committed to the highest level of quality to serve our clients better. In line with our continous expansion, our teams are ambitiously in unmitigable trends to upgrade our self aday by day to produce more creative and flexible products.
We are not just any regular web development company, but we are a web services provided to prepared your company to complete in this fast growing IT edge.