15 April 2019 -
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible in scraping the website to the required data.
- To extract the necessary data from the web pages and convert it into format required.
- To store the scraped data to the database.
- To develop the web scraper/ crawler and create the data to an appropriate format.
- To develop software to check on the data acquisition situation.
- Adjust on the crawler or scraper in changing the web format.
- Liaison the development team at Japan HQ for discussion.
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in related field.
- Must possess at least 1-2 years of relate experiences.
- Possess the knowledge of Phyton programming language and web software (HTML, CSS, etc)
Industry Software Solution Provider
Location Wisma UOA, Kuala Lumpur (Accessible by public transport)
Working Hours 0930 - 1800 (Monday to Friday)
Pasona Group, the 2nd largest employment firm over in Japan, was first established in Tokyo in 1976. It has expanded into overseas with 41 branch offices in 12 countries including Canada, America, China, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia, India & Malaysia.
Pasona HR Malaysia Sdn Bhd, was established in Malaysia in May 2014 to meet the global Human Resources needs of Japanese companies. Since its establishment, under the corporate universal philosophy of "To solve the problem of society", Pasona Group has made the variety of employment infrastructure construction. Today, as the internationalization progresses bloom, the number of Japanese companies operating in Malaysia has been increasing remarkably.Our company moves forward to adopt all the needs of everyone in the company so that services that have been cultivated in Japan, can be also provided in Malaysia. We feel glad to provide HR consulting service to Japanese companies in Malaysia & we hope to contribute to the development of your business in Malaysia.