11 Februari 2019 - Unit 28-01, Level 28, Q Sentral, 2A, Jalan Stesen Sentral2, KL SentralJob Summary
Key job responsibilities
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Malaysia's Professional Division is recruiting on behalf of a reputable FinTech organisation who have a bold vision for the future of the financial community. They are a company built on a unique open platform with high performance products, and best-in-class data. Our respected client is seeking a high performing professional with a minimum of 5 years’ experience for the role of Customer Success Manager, Team Lead. This position is based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
To manage a team of Customer Success Managers that focus on customers utilising the company’s Trading, Investment & Advisory and Risk Desktops. You will be playing a key role to help corporate customers achieve their desired success with the purchased products, by utilising the company’s Enterprise Solutions (Real Time Content, Reference Data and Technology Stack). This is a player-manager role.
- Create and lead a winning team that delivers on revenue targets, KPIs, and ensures success for our customers in Malaysia
- Coach, educate, and develop a team of passionate Customer Success Managers focused on our Desktop services
- Develop and execute the customer success strategy for our platform (feeds, enterprise and risk) to drive revenue retention
- Monitor customer health, adoption metrics, renewals and execution of customer success plans
- Partner with sales leadership to provide insights on customer health with a focus on adoption, expansion opportunities and renewals
- Provide insights to Market Development and Customer Proposition on customer and industry trends to drive the voice of the customer in business strategy
- Build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to inform engagement strategy
- Participate in industry events alongside the team to foster networking, brand presence, and stay up to date on industry trends
- Contribute to overall vision and strategy of the Customer Success Group
- BSc degree required, MSc preferred – Computer Science / IT / Information Systems background
- At least 5 years of customer success / client relationship experience, pre-sales, or consulting role preferably within a platform and/or content organization
- Deep understanding and experience of Enterprise Technology, the Financial Services industry and strong external network
- Be part of the local FinTech and / or RegTech community with experience in emerging technologies e.g. cloud services, blockchain, big data, digital innovation etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to establish trusted advisor relationships with flexible interpersonal style
- Strong track record of identifying customer needs and successfully executing on retention and adoption strategies
- Excellent leadership skills and enthusiasm for coaching and developing talent to succeed
- Ability to challenge team members and be challenged, provide and receive feedback to achieve team goals
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly changing market
- Innovator who can use data to make decisions, simplify complex problems and express themselves thoughtfully
- Proactive and positive attitude with a "Whatever it Takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
Monroe Consulting Group is an international award-winning executive search firm that delivers the highest standards of professionalism to multinational and national companies in emerging markets of Southeast Asia and Latin America. The group opened its first office in 2002 and expanded rapidly to build a network of offices in Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, China, Vietnam, Chile and Mexico.
In malaysia, Monroe handles a great deal of assignments in our major cities. We have an extensive amount of executive and managerial jobs and assignments in Kuala Lumpur, Johor, Penang, Singapore, Brunei, etc.