08 Oktober 2018 - Shah Alam Sek U8
- Handle sales inquiries and customers request quotation.
- Assist in Sourcing new sales opportunities and develop new accounts through inbound lead follow up and outbound calls and emails.
- To rebuild rapport with existing clients via calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Assist to negotiate and close sales deal to achieve monthly target.
- Follow-up monthly aging report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam Sek U8.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Freight forwarding Company – background experience in Ocean Freight/ Air Freight/Cross border Shipment and Warehouse is an added advantages.
- Understanding in Logistic concepts and able to demonstrated logistic solutions offering and value added propositions offering.
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Good interpersonal skills and Chinese speaking is preferred
RM2,500 - RM3,500
Mon to Fri / 8.30am - 6.15pm
*For any enquiries, kindly contact Ms. Angel Chua at 03-2026 0081 or email to [email protected]
(Only the short-listed candidates will be notified)
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd established in Malaysia in year 2001. Strategically located in Golden Triangle, the centre of Kuala Lumpur financial and commercial hub, we are within walking distance from KL Tower and KLCC. We specialize in the area of Permanent and Temporary Staffing. Our strength lies in the placement of Professional Japanese Speaking Executives and we have successfully matched many cases.
Product & Services
We assist our Clients in their search for dynamic individuals who are committed, responsible and possess high integrity. On top of recruitment service, we at Career Medi also provide interpretation and translation services to our Clients. Our Interpreters and Translators are able to work on part-time or full day assignment. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further enquiries. Our business hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Feel free to call us now should you have any queries on recruitment or job opportunity, our consultant will be ready to assist you. Job seekers are also welcome to send us your resume by email to [email protected] (English) / [email protected] (Japanese). Please state position(s) you are interested in, preferred location(s) and expected salary in the email. Our consultant will contact you should there be any suitable position available for you. Nevertheless you can always refer to the jobs we posted in here or visit our website for more available positions and information.
(Recruitment Business License No. JTK 1413) (Company No. 550162-U)
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 6.3B Level 6, Menara Weld, 76 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2026 0081
Fax: 03-2070 9878
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Angel Chua (Ms.)
For more information, please visit our website: www.careermedi.com.my
(We regret that only the short-listed candidates will be notified)