08 Oktober 2018 - Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam
- Prepare, maintain and update debtors' ledger from source department.
- Liaison with customer for their payment status.
- Provide the relevant documents for customer's reference and payment.
- Reconciliation of the customer account.
- Arrange the cheque collection.
- Update customer statement of account and information.
- Prepare official receipt and statement of account.
- Provide an assistant to handle the administration tasks assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Chinese(Must) & English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Skills in Ms Word, Excel and accounting software.
- Posses own transport and able to work at Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam area.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Salary: RM2,000 - RM3,500
Working hours: 8:30am - 6:15pm (Mon-Fri)
Kindly email your resume to [email protected]
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd established in Malaysia in year 2001. Strategically located in Golden Triangle, the centre of Kuala Lumpur financial and commercial hub, we are within walking distance from KL Tower and KLCC. We specialize in the area of Permanent and Temporary Staffing. Our strength lies in the placement of Professional Japanese Speaking Executives and we have successfully matched many cases.
Product & Services
We assist our Clients in their search for dynamic individuals who are committed, responsible and possess high integrity. On top of recruitment service, we at Career Medi also provide interpretation and translation services to our Clients. Our Interpreters and Translators are able to work on part-time or full day assignment. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further enquiries. Our business hours are from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Feel free to call us now should you have any queries on recruitment or job opportunity, our consultant will be ready to assist you. Job seekers are also welcome to send us your resume by email to [email protected] (English) / [email protected] (Japanese). Please state position(s) you are interested in, preferred location(s) and expected salary in the email. Our consultant will contact you should there be any suitable position available for you. Nevertheless you can always refer to the jobs we posted in here or visit our website for more available positions and information.
(Recruitment Business License No. JTK 1413) (Company No. 550162-U)
Agensi Pekerjaan Career Medi (M) Sdn Bhd
Suite 6.3B Level 6, Menara Weld, 76 Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-2031 1057
Fax: 03-2070 9878
Email: [email protected]
Attn: Ms Joyce
For more information, please visit our website: www.careermedi.com.my
(We regret that only the short-listed candidates will be notified)