12 Oktober 2018 - 8, Lorong Tandang 51/204b, Seksyen 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Reports to Regional Head of Human Resources [Region Cluster]
Assist Country General Manager in HR Management; responsible for formulating and implementing HR policies and procedures, work as business partner with the Management and functional heads to provide guidance and support to meet the company goals and objectives
- Manage the entire Human Resources (“HR”) function in the forms of Recruitment and Selection, Compensation & Benefits, Performance & Workforce Management, Employee Relations and Training & Development
- Formulate and implement HR & GA policies and procedures according to the Company guidelines and the local regulatory requirements
- Direct recruitment and onboarding arrangements including the new hire orientation program
- Monitor monthly payroll, insurance contributions and personal income taxes etc.
- Participate in the development of compensation and benefits programs; and implement annual performance review and salary review process
- Implement employee relations programs to enhance employee engagement and company branding
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in a related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant HR experience with at least 3 years in managerial roles
- Previous experience in foreign company preferred
- Active, fast learner and willing to work under high pressure
- Strong financial discipline with numerical and clear logical thinking
- Good adaptation to changes and new environment
- Hard working, creative, customer oriented & good communication skills
- Pleasant and mature attitude
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Good knowledge of the local Labour Code
- Good English language skills; knowledge of Chinese language preferred
- Good computer skills: Ms Excel, Ms Word, Power Point and experience in compiling HR dashboard and analytics reporting
- Working location : NO 8, Lorong Tandang B, Seksyen 51, 46050 Petaling Jaya Selangor
Founded in China in 1993, S.F. Express has grown to become one of the largest express delivery companies in China employing more than 400,000 people at present. We have robust presence in Greater China and have expanded our footprint into the Overseas Region covering Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, and the United States in recent years.
In our quest to continuously improve and maintain our position as a key player in the express delivery industry in Asia, we put great emphasis not only on growing market share but also on our stakeholders including employees, customers, service partners, as well as the community where we operate our business. We are committed to doing our business based on our core values which form the building blocks of our corporate culture and help build trust in our organization.
There are many opportunities for employees to nurture and secure their growth and development at both personal and professional level at the S.F. Express Group. To cope with our rapid expansion overseas, we are looking to recruit people of high caliber from around the world so that we can capitalize on the knowledge of a diverse workforce to maximize our growth potential.