20 Oktober 2018 -
Job Responsibilities :
- To ensure team/branch performance meets or exceed set target.
- To ensure daily job quota is set and allocation to technicians on time.
- To support and/or ensure ad hoc cases are attended
- To ensure timely crediting of daily collections (Branch).
- To ensure debts are managed as per target.
- To assist technicians and CRA in handling customer enquiries and complaints.
- To assist and provide guidance to technician on technical problem.
- To ensure adequate repair tools and measuring devices for technicians.
- To ensure technician and store stocks accuracy
- To conduct periodic stock count for technicians
- To ensure staff has adequate skill and knowledge for the job.
- To disseminate technical service information and service activities to the team.
- To verify and timely submit Tax Invoice, Cash Bill Collection List & Staff claim.
- To comply PDPA policy
- To execute any other job functions as assigned by superior.
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in technical course.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in technical service is required for this position.
- Possess experience in supervising a team of technicians will be an added advantage
- Applicant must be able to work in Ipoh.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
We are Malaysia's No. 1 Multi-level Marketing Company in the fast-moving consumer goods business, which includes Health Food dietary supplements, Water Purification Systems, Beauty and Skincare products. In line with our current expansion plans, we urgently require qualified candidate to fill the above position.