10 Oktober 2018 - Bayan Lepas Free Industrial Zone Bayan Baru Bayan Lepas Penang MalaysiaAre you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business? At B. Braun you can find both. Close to 180 years and counting, B. Braun is amongst the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 60,000 experts networking their knowledge every day. You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange. Become a part of the B. Braun family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
B. Braun is establishing Global IT Shared Service to support 30 thousands users worldwide and monitoring various IT services. We are looking for competent IT professionals with deep knowledge in Windows Platform, Linux Platform, SAP BASIS, Directory Service Federation, Database, Network, Storage and backup. The Share Service Center operation will be Follow the Sun concept together with our counterparts in other region, no shift work requires. The job scope included system architect, level 2 support, project implementation and system life cycle management focus on IT Infrastructure and digital workplace. All IT competent professionals are welcome to join us for your next career advancement.
- Experience working with VoIP, Unified Communications and networking products and services, business processes and re-engineering Planning and execution of daily administrative tasks.
- Experience working with office productivity tools; delivery assurance and/or industry standards on deliverables Creation and maintenance of documentation.
- Experience as VoIP Engineer or Architect for UC Engineering or OSP/ UC / PBX Installation with major telecom carrier or manufacturer of VoIP solutions.
- Support problem management process.
- Ability to translate user requirements into automated processes.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Technically enthusiastic and willing to learn attitude is required.
- Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment in a global team.
- Bachelor's Degree with intermediate working experience.
- Key Knowledge of Skype for Business or Microsoft Teams in Cloud environment.
- Cisco CUCM and Cisco Voice Gateways.
- Microsoft Mobile Device Management software.
- Familiar with LAN/WAN /VOIP/Cloud PBX administration concepts and practices.
- Requires a full working knowledge of a technical field. Applies principles, theories and concepts, and independently determines and executes a course of action.
B. Braun Medical Industries Sdn Bhd (BMI) is a subsidiary of B. Braun Melsungen AG, Germany, one of the largest medical devices companies in the world. Established in 1972, B. Braun Medical Industries in Penang is the group’s first manufacturing site in Asia Pacific Region and it is one of the largest B. Braun manufacturing sites for the group outside Europe.
Since its inception in 1972, B. Braun Medical Industries has invested more than MYR2 billion in the manufacturing facilities in Malaysia. An investment of MYR 1.75 billion was announced in year 2010, the largest ever in the medical devices industry in the country. With more than 7,000 employees, the plant located in Penang is among the largest manufacturers of Medical, Surgical and Pharmaceutical products not only in Malaysia but also in the region.