15 Februari 2019 - No. 17 & 19, 1st. Floor, Jalan Molek 1/8, Taman Molek Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Achieve individual and team target
- Develop and implement short and long-term technical sales strategies and plans to achieve sales target for assigned business/territory
- Guide sales team to achieve excellence and professionalism
- Cascade and monitor the achievement of key performance indicators. Evaluate team performance gaps and requirements for improvement
- Lead and monitor progress of sales activities for assigned businesses/territories.
- Negotiate pricing, discounts and contract terms to facilitate sales agreements and achieve targeted margins
- Evaluate product gap analyses and product improvement proposals. Recommend new/enhanced product solutions
- Review sales reports and analysis. Evaluate sales trends/forecasts and form meaningful conclusions to facilitate strategic decisions
- Develop, monitor and recommend continuous improvement on sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction to improve sales targets
- Manage complex customer issues and recommend preventive actions to minimize future incidents
- Develop and build relationships with customers to achieve business objectives
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to better understand client requirements and to leverage cross-product/industry business opportunities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in any Engineering field, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in a Technical sales position in Johor
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Minimum two to three years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific.